REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Can I change or cancel my order?
Provided we haven’t started your table you can change or cancel your order up to 7 days after your order date. Let us know as soon as possible by email.
You may notify us of your cancellation by sending us an email to email@example.com quoting your name, address and a description of the order.
Do you accept returns?
As each table is custom made to your specifications we cannot accept returns after delivery unless your table is faulty. Please ensure you have read our table specifications T’s & C’s below to satisfy yourself that the item you will receive is what you are looking for.
In the unlikely scenario of a table having or developing a fault we will endeavour to repair or replace your table as soon as reasonably possible. Alternatively, and subject to our agreement, you can opt for a full refund including delivery costs.
Can I get a refund?
So long as you are entitled to cancel we will refund you the balance of the price and any standard delivery costs you paid to us after deducting the value of any Services/Goods we supplied/produced before we received your cancellation notice. Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
Table Specifications: Terms & Conditions
By the very nature of both the reclaimed materials we use, and the type of rustic furniture we produce, our wood could contain all the following characterful traits: (which are expected within each piece and for which we are unable to offer any kind of discount or refund)
- Dents and scratches that are original to the piece of timber
- Small missing knots of wood
- Old and minor saw marks
- Minor splits that do not interfere with the function of the piece
- Minor discolouration that is original to the piece of timber
- Signs of old nails or staples within the wood
- Note the underside of our products are only very lightly sanded and not waxed
Hopefully all of these attributes will add to the uniqueness of your piece, but should you want your piece to be reduced from this type of rustic character as much as possible, please make sure to specify a quote for a particularly unmarked table surface or let us know that you need a surface extra flat/smooth etc so that we are able to quote accordingly.
- We always endeavour to choose the best boards for our tables, however there will still be small knots, varied wood grain and medullary rays, depending on the wood we have in stock.
- We will not accept returns, make adjustments or alterations, or offer refunds due to issues arising from the customer’s personal preference on wood grain, pattern, knots, medullary rays or any other character of the wood. Natural wood is varied and beautiful and the grain can even change in the same piece.
- All wood species can react to exposure to sunlight, changes in temperature and humidity. We cannot be held responsible for changes in the wood due to environmental factors, once delivery has been made.
- All our wood is dried to a humidity of 8-10% moisture. In very dry or warm settings this could decrease, leading to cracks/movement. We make our furniture with wood movement in mind; however, we can’t take responsibility should the piece react to the humidity of your own environment.
- Underfloor heating, strong sunlight such as in conservatories or exceptionally warm homes can impact on the movement and shrinkage of the wood.
- All our products can be made to measure to fit your space, however we do not guarantee mm precision unless we are specified to do so.
- Due to the nature of the finishes applied to our product, the final finishes may vary from photos online or samples we send out, but we will always do our best a get a match.
- We cannot be held responsible for customers preference to design elements that are not discussed or raised at the point of ordering, and will make educated assumptions based on the style of the product, functionality etc.
- Our colour range describes shades used by Farrow & Ball as we are an OEM partner. Please note that items are finished using Farrow & Ball paint. Where a custom colour is required we always offer a choice of colour matched or branded paint at the relevant additional price. Branded paint is charged separately.